How to install windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (CD):
Following are the steps to install windows 7:
- Turn on your PC.
- Insert CD/DVD to your CD/DVD Driver.
- Restart Your PC.
- Go to boot menu and select CD-ROM Drive as first boot device.
- After this restart your PC and press any key to start windows setup.
- Start Installing Windows 7 by clicking the next.
- Choose “Install Now” button.
- Check “I accept the license terms”.
- Select “Custom (Advanced)” option.
- Select your desired drive to install windows.
- Go to “Drive Option” to format or to create drive
Note: [Files will copy and expand to your computer]
- After completing installation write name, apply desired setting and enjoy it.